At the Pasadena City Council meeting Monday, the city authorized the resumption of the following enforcement activities:
- Meter payments and enforcement resumed June 9. Warnings to be issued for one week, with citations to resume June 16.
- Enforcement of time limits in residential neighborhoods resumed June 9. Warnings to be issued for one week, with citations to resume June 16.
- Vehicle booting and impounds for non-critical purposes to resume Aug. 1.
Council deferred action on the following items, meaning suspension of enforcement will continue until council determines they should resume:
- Overnight parking enforcement.
- Enforcement of daytime street sweeping restrictions.
There will continue to be designate 20-minute zones to facilitate curb-side pick-up. Customers should be mindful of those zones as they will be enforced accordingly