Landmark District, Green Street Village (GSV), will host its Holiday on Green Street event on Dec. 6 from 6 until 9 p.m. GSV is located on East Green Street, just east of Lake Avenue and the South Lake Shopping District of Pasadena between Mentor and Wilson. The Holiday on Green Street event will offer a free professional photography photo booth, giveaways, live music, champagne, art, wine tasting and special discounts.
Participating merchants include:
- Madeline Garden which will have live music at the venue.
- Walker / Viden Luxury Consignment will have wine, hors d’oeuvres plus a special flash sale.
- Century Books will have wine and refreshments, in-store specials and giveaways.
- Rebecca Little Photography will provide a pop-up photo booth with professional photography.
- Shiatsu of Pasadena Day Spa will offer Asian costume photo taking, Asian desert and tea tasting, and a special discount coupon
- Gallery 30 South is offering a tranquil escape from the holiday rush in 15 minute increments. Ken Salter’s The Garden of Strange Loops is a ticketed, interactive and psychedelic experience that features the music of ‘90s shoegaze legend Mazzy Star as part of a fully immersive art installation that allows visitors to use motion and sound to manipulate a series of computer generated images.
For more information, visit the Green Street Village website at greenstreetvillagepasadena.com.