Pasadena Museum of History invites the public to enjoy a special Holiday Open House on Saturday, Dec. 19, from 2 to 4 p.m.
Join us for an afternoon of free seasonal activities and entertainment for all ages, including:
– Mini-tours of historic Fenyes Mansion decorated for the holidays in Edwardian style;
– The Fabulous Fashion exhibition, featuring a stunning display of vintage gowns and accessories from the 1890s, 1920s, and 1950s;
– Tours of the charming Finnish Folk Art Museum;
– Clay ornament-making in the Art2Go Workshop – fun for the whole family;
– Complimentary hot chocolate courtesy of Caffe D’Amore;
– Live holiday music by the Ad Hoc Consort;
– 20 percent discounts in the Museum Store, where Pasadena favorites will be available for purchase to delight your friends and family this holiday season.
Don’t forget: the Museum’s lovely Mansion and Gardens are a perfect setting for that special holiday photo!
For additional information, please visit the Museum website atwww.pasadenahistory.org or call (626) 577-1660. Pasadena Museum of History is located at 470 W. Walnut St., (corner Walnut St. & Orange Grove Blvd.), Pasadena 91103. Free Parking.