La Salle College Preparatory will be opening the position of Head Football coach for the 2019 season. La Salle would like to thank Interim Coach Andrew Pankow for his leadership and dedication during the 2018 season. Coach Pankow and his staff’s effort during this year of transition is greatly appreciated and their dedication should be commended.
At this point, the search for a new head coach will begin immediately. La Salle will be accepting applications from qualified candidates beginning Monday, Nov. 5 and will close its application process Friday, Nov. 30. Desired and preferred qualifications are as follows:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– A commitment to Catholic education
– 7 years of successful high school coaching experience
– The skill to organize and implement a competitive Football Program.
– The talent to inspire achievement and leadership among student-athletes.
– The ability to communicate effectively with student-athletes, parents, staff, faculty, administrators, and members of the media.
– The commitment to adhere to the regulations, philosophies, and educational mission of La Salle College Preparatory, the Camino Del Rey Association, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF), and the Pursuing Victory with Honor program.
– Master’s Degree
– California Teaching Credential
– Five years of successful high school Head coaching experience
– NFHS/CIF or ASEP/CIF certification
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.